- Caran D?Ache Luminance colour pencils feature a smooth lead, which is water-resistant and provides maximal covering power, with high pigment concentration for bright and intense colours.
- Features a soft 3.8mm smooth and permanent lead, which is water-resistant and has maximal covering power and a high pigment concentration for bright and intense colours. This lead requires the use of a well-sharpened pencil sharpener. The pencils are round and made of 8 plys.
- Can be used for high requirements by both artists and creative professionals. These pencils are complementary with the Artist range, Pablo and Supracolor.
- The pencils are made from the best cedar round and the end-sealed in the same colour as the lead. They are also marked with the colour name and code to for easy reference.
- You can use these pencils for many techniques. The smooth lead is recommended for mixings and gradations, blending, and shading and burnishing with a white pencil. These pencils are presented in a cardboard box which is useful for storing pencils in when not in us