Caran d'Ache Pastel Pencils Individual
The softness of dry pastel and its countless effects – blurred, powdery, blended or flat-wash – reflect the highly exclusive world of pastel painters.
Keen to perfect this precious medium while following the advice of masters in the art of pastels, Caran d’Ache has endowed it's Pastel Pencils range with optimum properties. Extra-fine, highly concentrated pigments offer wonderful luminosity and excellent covering power along with exceptional lightfastness.
The large, 4.7 mm wide diameter of the pastel lead ensures colour smoothness, resistance to smudging and precise lines.
- Type : Dry pastel pencils, rounded hexagonal casing to minimise risk of dropping
- Lead : Large lead. Diameter : 4.7 mm. Resistant tip. Rich texture adheres to the medium, smooth to apply and generous blurring. Exceptional light resistance (Standard Blue Wool Scale - between *** and *****)
- Pencil : rounded hexagonal, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- Best sharpened with a cutter
- ASTM D4236 compliant