Liquitex Resin Sand Texture Gel (237ml)
(You save £2.35)
- A thick, coarse, texture gel that contains aggregates of various sizes.
- Dries to a "rough cement" look and will retain its unique texture well when mixed with paint.
- Excellent ground for acrylic and oil paint, when dramatic effects are desired.
- Apply with different tools i.e. palette knife, trowel, paint brush or cake decorating tips to produce different effects.
- Mix Liquitex acrylic paint into Liquitex Texture Gel or let gel dry and paint on top.
- Mix with Liquitex Gloss Medium & Varnish to produce textured glazes.
- As most Liquitex® Texture Gels are translucent very small amounts of paint are needed.
- Add Liquitex Gel Medium or Heavy Gel Medium when using additional aggregates (such as sand) to avoid brittleness.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding, spray apply if possible.
- Contains specific aggregates, which produce a variety of unique textural, dimensional and reflective effects, when mixed with acrylic paint.
- All Liquitex Texture Gels may be intermixed to increase the variety of possible textures.
- Formulated for maximum flexibility and adhesion, will not chip or crack on canvas.
- Can be applied to any material or surface that will accept traditional acrylic media, such as canvas, paper, wood, etc.
- Texture Gels are lightweight, non-toxic and dry to a water resistant, non-yellowing surface.
*AVAILABLE IN 237ml ONLY.
Customers also viewed