Daler Rowney Cryla Acrylic Colour Deluxe Wooden Box
A luxurious combination of Cryla Acrylic Colours, finest quality synthetic brushes, acrylic mediums and accessories, beautifully presented in a deluxe wooden box. A perfect set for every discerning acrylic artist.
Cryla Artists’ Acrylic was introduced by Rowney & co. in 1963 and pioneered the use of artists’ acrylics in Europe; it is one of the significant milestones in the company’s development. Cryla Artists’ Acrylic colour is a very heavy-bodied colour with a high loading of permanent, lightfast pigments. The unique heavy, buttery feel under the brush and knife is popular with artists wanting to achieve a wide variety of impasto effects.
• 18 x 22ml tubes of Cryla Acrylic Colour
• 75ml Cryla Acrylic Titanium White
• 75ml Cryla Acrylic Zinc White
• 4 x Artists brushes
• 3 x 75ml Artists’ acrylic mediums (flow enhancer, matt & gloss soluble varnishes
• Nostalgic 12 graphic pencil tin
• 10 x assorted charcoal
• 2 x acrylic art boards 16” x 12”
• Wooden mixing palette
• Large putty rubber