FIMO® EFFECT Oven-hardening modelling clay 8020
The oven-hardening modelling clay FIMO is a PVC-based compound. In comparison to normal modelling material, FIMO is much stronger – this structure allows the modelling of small and delicate objects, for example. The FIMO compound is made of plastic powder, plasticisers and additives. While baking in the oven, the plasticiser makes the plastic powder gel; once cooled off, it forms a solid matter.
- Oven-hardening effect modelling clay, standard block, 57 g
- For special applications and techniques
- Easy to blend, also with FIMO soft and FIMO classic
- Different effects (nightglow, glitter, translucent, metallic, stone, pastel, gemstone)
- For amazing creations with stunning effects